The time is drawing near for Ridley to join our family. Although Randi is not due until Tuesday, July 13th, we were actually scheduled a C-section tomorrow, Tuesday, July 6th. We have been holding out hope that Randi will go into labor and that Randi would be spared a C-section, but the last couple visits to the doctor have not been promising.
We are now looking at rescheduling for the end of this week for Ridley's birth. Pray for us. We are in a mad dash to get the house ready to have another newborn in the house again.