Sunday, June 7, 2009

One Snip: Wyatt

We took the boys this weekend to get their FIRST haircut!! At this rate, they will only have 10 haircuts before age 20. Wyatt, with his very straight hair, had developed quite a mullet. Business in the front and party in the back. If it was not for him needing a haircut, I think we would have waited even longer. Nonetheless, we went for the snip, snip.

We took them to a kid-themed shop called Pigtails & Crewcuts. It was actually better than I thought it was going to be. They had all kinds of toys for our 30 minute wait and barber chairs that looked like cars and airplanes. Both boys insisted on sitting in every one of the chairs.
Here is Wyatt, pre-cut, in the fire truck. It was his favorite, and he loved the bell on the front that spun around and "ding"-ed.
He was fascinated with turning the wheel and making "vroom-vrooom" sounds.
Wyatt was perfect getting his haircut. I guess he is used to getting poked and prodded, and now, nothing phases him.
There go those golden mullet locks. He looked so grown-up after his haircut. We could have put a suit on him, given him a briefcase, and sent him to work.
"Hey, what'cho doin' back there!?"
It was a good day. All smiles.

1 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my goodness your boys are super duper cute!!!!

Seriously they remind me of my little guy! Hunter! He just got his 1st haircut about 2 weeks ago and these pictures remind of him.

Glad I've found your blog! I can't wait to keep up with your 2 boys! They are too Cute!!

Stop bye my blog if ya like!

God Bless!

Sorry about your dog Duke!