Saturday, August 11, 2007

Happy 100th Post!!

Actually 101st, but we wanted to extend a hand of gratitude to everyone out there that has been in prayer for us throughout this journey. It has been a whirlwind as I look back over the past eight months since we started this blog. We thank everyone out there that has stopped by for a visit and for all the returning guests into our home and lives. Again, we thank you all who have given us such encouragement with your comments. You have lifted us up and made us smile.

4 comments:

9na said...

Congratulations with your twin boys! I found your blog by using the "next blog function" and have had a nice trip through all your postings.. Your story is interesting and fantastic and I will come back to you to see how things work out for you! (Sorry, my english could had been better...). You are welcome to visit my blog, but it is all in norwegian...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for letting us share in your excitement, frustration, joys and fears. It has been a journey, but you are doing great. The boys are adorable. Can't wait to see you all. Mel

9na said...

Heyy Anonymous!... Of course I am for real! Go visit my blog!