Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Old Rolls Of Film

So, Randi and I were setting up a mock studio in our living room to take pictures of the boys in some frilly lace outfits for their baby announcement, and I only had five pictures left on the roll of film that was still in my camera. Yes, call me a Luddite, I still love pictures on film. I also love finding old rolls and going, "huh, I wonder was it on here." Well, since I got the roll back I felt obliged to include some of them here.

Parks during our photo "session" with black cloth drapped over the sofa and red hot halogen job site lights.
One of the best pictures we had...so sad Parks is still wearing his bib.
Randi in the throws of pregnancy...and how did those two boys ever fit in there.
A face painter's palette at the New Orleans Jazz Fest that Randi and I attended in 2006.
"Vegas" sign on our trip to Sin City for Randi's work at Christmas 2005.
The famous Binion's in the old downtown Las Vegas.

Post Script-- it makes me sad that I haven't changed a roll of film since Christmas 2005.

3 comments:

katie said...

it's crazy to me that i don't even know 3/4ths of your family, but i get so much joy from seeing pictures of them!! thanks for the beautiful b&w's...

Unknown said...

No pics from the corner? Wasted roll of film.

Jennifer said...

A two year old roll of film...something I can identify with. Love th ephotos. You are very talented!