Thursday, May 15, 2008

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY PARKS & WYATT

We are all recovering well from rotovirus in time for the boys' birthday celebration. It has been a pretty rough scene around here the last week. Somehow Wyatt has the immune system of steel and he never got it.

Wyatt decided to surprise us for his birthday. He has finally learned to crawl! He also learned to go from crawling to sitting and back, and he is very close to go from sitting to standing and lying to sitting. In a matter of a day or two, he has decided to show off all these new skills that we have been practicing for what seems like eternity. Parks is still very close to walking, but has not decided to take the plunge yet. That is fine with us. It's hard enough to chase him around now while he is crawling.

The boys are also off formula...forever. Nothing but Horizon whole milk from here on out. The boys are ready for their big party on Saturday with family. They've got big, fun new toys coming their way. We've got more photos and video to post, now that we are coming out of our shells from the last week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I have been following your blog and adorable little guys for a long time.......well, since my twin girls had similar problems in utero. I did a google search and somehow stumbled across your page, and I check in periodically to see how they are doing. Soooo incredibly cute! My how God takes care of us. Despite all of the problems my girls had in utero, they, too, are doing wonderful and will be a year on 6/5. I wanted to send a note today to say "Happy Birthday" to Parks and Wyatt! And congrats to you for surviving their first year!

Michelle said...

Randi,

I keep seeing these outfits on this site and think of you everytime. They are "Pointer" jon-jons.
http://www.windmillkids.com/smocked_clothing_detail.cgi?sku=wmk-3450

Todd and Randi said...

Kelly - Thanks so much for keeping up with us. I saw your girls and they look like they are doing beautifully!!

Michelle - I think I will definitely have to order a couple of those.