Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Milestones

It seems the boys are hitting big developmental milestones the last couples of days. For posterity's sake, I thought I should blog about it. We still don't have a walker, but I feel like Parks will be taking steps within the next few weeks. He's getting braver everyday and even letting go for a second or two while cruising between pieces of furniture.

We have been practicing for months on both boys' pincher grasp. After every meal we give them Cheerios and Goldfish for them to try and feed themselves. I thought they would never get it, but last night at dinner Parks figured out how to feed himself Cheerios. Yeah!! No more of me and Daddy having to put them in his mouth. He's been feeding me and Todd Cheerios for two weeks, but he has now learned to feed himself.

Wyatt is wanting to pull up on everything, his crib, toys, furniture, and us. He's also really close to crawling. He gets on all-four and rocks back and forth. He has even started to belly crawl in the last couple days. It's only a matter of time before both of them are on the go. Lord, help us.

0 comments: