Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Riding In Cars With Boys

We have been taking the boys out in the afternoons to run errands and just to get out of the house for a while. Our hot spots are Target, Wal-Mart, Kroger, etc., and we get recognized all the time. It works well to wear the boys out before we put them to bed and break up the monotony of the day. Some times they get a little more tired than others. This emotion range can swing the pendulum in two very different directions. At times, it turns to tantrums and crying; other times it turns into laughing bouts of delirium. We captured one of those moments tonight on the way back from Mellow Mushroom.


1 comments:

Michelle said...

I have visited this blog since you were pregnant with the boys. You are part of my blogging family. I know this is overstepping the bounds of blog etiquette, but my conscience will not let me not post this, and let you make up your mind. Please don't take this personally. I just thought you might like to have the information.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psmUWg7QrC8