Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Many Thanks

Randi and I would like to express our utmost gratitude for the ground swell of support and prayers that have flooded in since our last few posts. Although we are very concerned about the boys, we are keeping our wits about us, realizing that its a "wait and see" situation.

On a lighter note, Randi swears that she will let me take a belly photo of her...when she's not feeling too "gross." Also, she says that she will get on the blog and start writing a few posts. Thanks again for taking the time to check in on us.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am so anxious to see that belly this weekend! Don't forsake taking those pictures. I completely regret that I only have 1 good one from my whole pregnancy.

keri said...

hey ya'll...it definitely helps to have a popular blogger as your friend! look at all those prayers that jen hooked you up with! :)
you are certainly in our thoughts and prayers and are hoping for the best for these 2 little ones.

Alison said...

Bellies of the pregnant variety make the best pictures. Moments to treasure captured forever.