Friday, February 23, 2007

Share And Share Alike


Being a liberated man, I have decided to take some of the burden off of my wife. As you can see, she is letting me carry one of the babies down the home stretch, so that everything is even between us. The only way that Randi would let me take a picture of her is if I agreed to let her take a picture of me with my expanding waist line. Like her's, mine will only be temporary. At 21 weeks, 6 days, Randi has gained approximately 18 pounds, well on her way to the goal of 24 pounds in 24 weeks. As my wife can do everything better than I can, she is ahead of me on the overall weight gain chart and my gestation date is uncertain (sarcasm implied).


This weekend we will be one of our last travel weekends with showers on Saturday and Sunday in Georgia. Please pray for us as we are on the roads. Randi returns to the OB next Tuesday, and, hopefully, we will have a pleasant update for everyone.

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hysterical! Randi, you look great. Todd, you look...hmm...nice.

Aunt Boo said...

I agree!!

So does mom and grandmomma!!

Love, Amanda

Alison said...

You look wonderful and so very radient. We will pray that the weight gain goal is met and that the visit next week is full of good news!

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

WOW you look great =-)! Praying for good news!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!!! Randi, you look amazing. I know I didn't look as great as you when I was carrying my twins.

One thing I meant to mention earlier is that I kept PRIA bars in my purse and ate those constantly throughout the day. They really don't fill you up so you can eat lots of them, they have CHOCOLATE so they are quite tasty, and they have protein which those twin boys in your tummy desparately need!

Still praying for y'all!
My best,
Marianna Taylor

Patrick said...

Todd your really need to work on your progress more, Randi, keep the boy in line.

Take care guys, call us for dinglewood next time your up around Columbus.

Patrick

The Hiatt Family said...

Randi, You look beautiful! I hope you enjoyed all the festivities this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog from the Scotts, who I recently found also. I had to say that yall are just adorable. Sending prayers your way from Auburn.