Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Our Easter Outings

We were able to see our families this weekend. My family came down on Saturday to visit with us just after we moved. It was my parents, my sister and her family, and my brother and his wife. We had an easter egg hunt with all the little ones and ate some fried chicken.Randi and Parks out on the lawn. Parks hates the texture of the grass. I'm sure it won't take long before we can't keep him out of it.Randi and Wyatt. Look at those "pearly whites?" Still no teeth for Wyatt yet. By the way, Parks has four already.My mom and Parks. It was a windy day, although you couldn't tell it from Park's hair.The whole brood.

On Sunday, we went to the lake to spend a few hours with Randi's family before going to our new church that night.

Parks Wyatt, can you say CHEESE?!Parks lasted about 15 seconds in the swing, but it was just long enough to get a picture.Randi's mom with Wyatt in the swing. Wyatt ended up getting a nice halo sunburn a the top of his dome.A perfect picture of Parks, clinging to daddy all day.Mister Personality
Over the last week, the boys have really started interacting with one another. Ah, peace and quiet...at least for a few minutes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the bucket shot from above...very creative!

Michelle said...

How cute. I see the boys are in Britax seats now. Don't you love them? They are the best because you can keep them rear facing for a good long time.

4funboys said...

very cute! I miss when my boys were this age so much.

my brother has twin girls (his #4 &5) AND my sister has a set of twins too.

Great fun!

Jennifer said...

SO FUN! I love all the new pictures...and the video is awesome!