Monday, June 11, 2007

Pictures Abound

In lieu of an update at this point, I have some pictures from the last week to share with everyone.

Wyatt pleading with his eyes, "Okay, this isn't funny any more; get me out of here."
Randi holding Wyatt... our little unicorn with an IV sticking out of the front of his head
Me playing with the camera while Randi holds Wyatt, but it turned out to be a pretty cool picture
Parks and dad watching sports and dozing
Parks's first real bath at home. All-in-all he did very well.
Dad in action
Randi as the closer, drying Parks off

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too Too Sweet
Love,
Betsy

katie said...

thanks for all the pics! you guys have made it three weeks! we're all so proud and praying!

Anonymous said...

randi, great pictures! it looks like they are doing well. wyatt looks like he has put on some weight! good job sweet wyatt! any idea how much he weighs now? i'm praying for you all! love, kimberly

Anonymous said...

btw, we have the same pacifer from the hospital except that ours were orange and match my yellow baby's skin tone perfectly! :( talk to you soon! love, kimberly

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

CUTE photos! Don't you just hate the IV in the head? I guess it's better than being poked in the arm 7 times before they get a vein...Can't wait till you have BOTH your boys home with you!

The Alpha Team said...

I stumbled upon this website while looking for twin blogs. God bless you and your beautiful family. I am delivering my twins via C-Section on Tuesday. I too have had a long journey with this pregnancy and am so emotional about finally meeting my baby boys. Check out my blog and I will be praying for the health and happiness of your family.

Jennifer said...

So fun to see some normalcy!! Wyatt is filling out!

Aunt Boo said...

I can't believe how different Wyatt looks, he is handsome. I also can't believe they are already 4 weeks old. They are already growing so fast.

Parks is a pretty handsome little man himself.

Yall are constantly in my thoughts!

Love,
Aunt Boo

Anonymous said...

You both look like naturals. Thanks for keeping us updated.

xoxo.....dina