Sunday, May 13, 2007

Setting A Date!

I am feeling even better today. My lab values are on their way down and are hovering just a little above normal. We will redo them in the morning and hopefully everything will be normal with no signs of infection. For the most part, I have been able to maintain my oxygen saturation levels on my own.

Wyatt had a few small decelerations on the heart rate monitors last night and then one or two today. Todd and I were both extremely nervous, but everyone has assured us that the remainder of his tracings look great, so there's nothing to worry about. Please keep him in your prayers.

The peri came to visit and said he wants to give me at least another day or two to get well and then we'll throw a birthday party. He is calling my OB tomorrow to see what her surgery schedule looks like for the rest of the week. I cannot believe this time is upon us. I am scared, but extremely excited to meet our two boys!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am catching up on everything that happened over the weekend. Happy Mothers' Day. You are one amazing mother. We continue to pray for all of you. I am so glad to hear that you are doing better. We can't wait to meet the boys, and we pray that God will continue to wrap His arms around all of you. You have already learned what being a mother is. You seriously should get the "Mother of the Year" award. We are proud of all of you and pray for a safe delivery with 2 thriving boys, 1 healthy mother, and 1 proud father. Keep the faith. We love you!!!!

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

I was gone for the weekend so I am just now reading about your eventful weekend! You both have sure been through 'it'! These boys have been prayed over time and time again from so many people you will never meet, and may that comfort you when you get a tad "scared".

I think I gathered that you're having a C-Section, and I have to say...they are FABULOUS!

Thanks for keeping us updated! I pray the next day or two are un-eventful, and then...PARTY!!!! How exciting! Can't wait to see what your precious boys look like...

keri said...

aahh! the anticipation!! just think, your mother's day next year will be totally different than this one! your life is about to change....we are excited for you and will continue to pray for these 2 precious little boys...i'm so glad you have made it to 33 weeks!

Jennifer said...

Here comes the payoff...Let the games begin!!! :-)

Dennis, Rose and our Clan said...

I am so glad youa re feeling better! And a day or two more then a party! I cna not wait to see pictures of the boys! And to see how they are doing! Prayers still being offered from here!