Monday, May 14, 2007

Whooa Nelly

Looks like the plan is to throw a birthday party for Wyatt and Parks tomorrow either at 7:30 am or at noon. The OB is trying to get the OR scheduled. In the meantime, Randi and the nurse have decided that it would be better if Wyatt stayed on the monitors continuously. We have continued to see some intermittent decelerations in his heart rate. If we continue to see these bad tracings, we might be delivering tonight in an emergency situation. Let's pray that that will not be necessary. If we deliver here, the babies will have to shipped off to the big hospital with the Level III NICU. I would also need to follow the babies to the NICU to make sure everything goes as planned there. This would leave Randi at our current hospital without her babies or husband and 3-4 days until she was well enough from the C-section to be discharged.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for you all to make it through until tomorrow!

Hang in there Wyatt!!!

Love to you all
Heidi

Anonymous said...

Praying for you guys

Perri said...

What an exciting day awaits. I'm praying that everyone gets to where they are supposed to be BEFORE delivery.

Praying all goes well. Just think - by this time tomorrow, this part is over and life begins anew.

Have a peaceful evening.

The Hiatt Family said...

Randi, I am praying for you tonight. As someone who had 2 c-sections, let me just encourage you that you will do fine. I actually had a MUCH easier time than my friend who delivered 'naturally' on the same day. You'll be amazed at how quickly those little fella's arrive and you'll be feeling great in no time. My one piece of advice is to get up and get walking as soon as you get the feeling in your legs back. It will make a huge difference in your recovery, I promise! Praying for healthy babies-can't wait to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations in advance. Praying for health and happiness for all of you on your big day!

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Praying for tomorrow to be the happiest day of your life so far!

Chad said...

T and Randi,

God bless you guys. I hope everything goes well. We will be praying hard for you guys.

Chad & Carey

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

WOW! It is going to be such a wonderful day for you! May 15, 2007...the day you became parents! When my 4 1/2 year old was born, she had some medical issues that required a 9 day NICU stay...I will be praying for you both every day...I look forward to hearing how they are doing, and how beautiful they are...